Welcome to our ArtSpan Website.
The ArtSpan Website (hereinafter refer to as 'ArtSpan') is operated by Hong Kong Art School (hereinafter refer to as 'HKAS'), a division of Hong Kong Arts Centre (hereinafter refer to as 'HKAC'). If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not continue to browse or use the ArtSpan.
- HKAS reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice.
- ArtSpan is an online research platform for digital art readings and materials, with a focus on local references by HKAS and HKAC. The online information on local art resources is for academic research, education and self-study purpose only. You agree not to use or link the Website for any profit-making or commercial use without the prior written consent of HKAC and HKAS.
- Unless otherwise stated, HKAC and HKAS are the owner of all copyright and data rights for all digitized materials at the Art Resource Centre of ArtSpan, and subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law of Hong Kong.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly display or perform, or extract any content of the ArtSpan without the prior written consent of HKAC and HKAS or the appropriate owner of copyright in such content. HKAS and HKAC do not claim ownership rights in contents provided by other copyright owners.
- ArtSpan may provide links to third party websites or resources, you acknowledge and agree that HKAC and HKAS will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or the risks of such websites and resources.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the service of ArtSpan by any means, or to disobey any requirements or terms stated.
- In order to access ArtSpan and its content, you will have to register as a member of the ArtSpan service. You agree that the information provided for the registration is true, accurate and complete. You are responsible to safeguard the password and agree not to use the account of the third party. You shall immediately notify HKAS of any unauthorized use of your password and you agree that HKAS may at any time, and without notice, suspend or terminate any part of the Service or your membership if you fail to comply with the terms.
- Only authorized users such as currently enrolled students, staff of HKAC or HKAS are permitted to have access to specific data in consideration of the copyright issue. You agree to comply by the terms in this regard and that there are certain information that public users have no access right at all. Content provided is subject to the continuation and extent of the license granted under agreements with other copyright owners.
- All personal data collected upon signing up a registered account will solely be used to identify your account status and for statistic references only.
- Content on ArtSpan is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only.
HKAS has made every effort to ensure that information and details contained on the website are accurate. HKAS welcomes feedbacks from users, and they may contact us by emailing to email@example.com.